The SJA series screw lift is a modular piece of equipment that can be paired with reducers and various other accessories to meet all customer requirements, all available in multiple types:
· Screw lifts with common gears
· Ball screw lifts
· Backlash resistant screw lifts
· Screw lifts with safety nuts
The screw lifts are widely used in:
· Transmission unit and digital control execution of machinery.
· Roller motion device of metallurgy.
· Steel ladle lifting, turning over unit and movement transmission unit in the occasion where people can’t go.
· Lifting unit, automatic or remote control opening of large windows and doors in architecture filed and Sluice gate opening in water conservancy field.
· Large flexible clamping, transposition tooling, welding robot.
· Remote sensing of radar and solar energy.
· Medical machinery.
· Lifting unit of lift stage and automobile industry.
|Screw Lift Parameters|
|Rated Dynamic Load (KN)||5||10||20||50||80||100|
|Screw diameter x lead (mm)||Tr18x4||Tr20x4||Tr30x6||Tr40x7||Tr50x8||Tr60x9|
|Worm Gear Ratio||V1||1:4||1:4||1:6||1:7||1:8||1:8|
|Screw stroke/ 1 R of worm input (mm)||V1||1||1||1||1||1||1.125|
|Max. Input Power (KW)||V1||0.3||0.57||1.14||2.2||2.5||3|
|Max. start torque with full load (Nm)||V1||4.2||8||18||48.5||75||100|
|Rotating efficiency at 1500rpm||V1||0.34||0.35||0.33||0.32||0.31||0.33|
|Torque without load (Nm)||V1||0.11||0.29||0.4||0.84||1.85||2.1|
|Box Material||Modular Cast Iron|
|Box Weight (kg)||3.2||5||8.5||21.5||36||58|
|Screw rod +protective tube weight per 100mm (kg)||0.36||0.57||0.75||1.52||2.44||3.02|
|Rated Dynamic Load (KN)||200||300||450||700||1000|
|Screw diameter x lead (mm)||Tr80x12||Tr100x16||Tr120x16||Tr140x20||Tr160x20|
|Worm Gear Ratio||V1||1:8.75||1:10.25||1:10.75||1:13.33||1:13.33|
|Screw stroke/ 1 R of worm input (mm)||V1||1.371||1.56||1.49||1.5||1.5|
|Max. Input Power (KW)||V1||4||7||11.5||18.5||22|
|Max. start torque with full load (Nm)||V1||265||460||675||1050||1620|
|Rotating efficiency at 1500rpm||V1||0.33||0.33||0.3||0.31||0.29|
|Torque without load (Nm)||V1||2.8||3.8||5.5||8.5||11|
|Box Material||Modular Cast Iron|
|Box Weight (kg)||72||110||200||400||800|
|Screw rod +protective tube weight per 100mm (kg)||4.5||6.8||9||12.5||18.5|
1. Accurate positioning: Equipped with an anti-backlash unit, the precision reaches 0.05mm.
2. Absolute mechanical synchronous lifting system: Multiple screw lifts can be synchronously driven by one motor, achieving mechanical synchronization.
3. A safety nut design monitors product wear conditions and eliminates hazards.
4. The modular combination of a reducer and various accessories meets nearly any customer need.
5. Thrust force range: 500KG to 100T
6. The stroke can reach to 8m, though stability and guide mechanism information should be taken into account.
7. By utilizing the motor under a 30% duty cycle and a smaller load factor, the overall life of the motor, and thus, its duty cycle, is extended.
8. The lifting speed is less than 1500mm/min (23mm/s), though it can be 46mm/s upon request.
9. The screw lift can be matched with an encoder, limit switch, dust cover, safety nut, reducer, common motor, servo motor and stainless steel materials.
11. Easy operation and maintenance, low noise.
1. Screw lift with screw rod movement
2. Screw lift with nut movement
Working temperature: -10° to 40°C. (If you need -40 to 70°C, please contact us directly.)
We offer double and three screw leads. The more screw leads, the more the lift speed proportionally increases.
1. Using a special square groove housing design, the head radiation of the shell and service life of the lubrication grease are both improved.
2. The shell material of nodular cast iron substantially improve the tensile, performance of shell and extend the application under high and low temperature.
3. The screw rod nut will automatically rotate using a square rear cover.
1. Use a reasonable selection of lubricant oil. For example, a reducer with a power of more than 11kW should be lubricated using a medium load gear oil.
2. Inspect the lubricant oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, oil level and quality. Users should also check the sealing performance of the entire machine. If there is a lack of oil, or too much, determine why and fix the reason.
3. Strengthen the lubrication at each lubrication point. We suggest adding lubricant grease to the lubrication points each week during the run-in period unless special requirements are needed.
4. Ensure the oil pump rotates clockwise when connected to the vertical reducer, oil pump and power supply.
5. Quick wearing: Due to spare parts process, assembly and debugging of the new reducer, the contact area of matching surface is smaller, with a larger allowable torque. While the reducer is operating, the concave and convex sections of the component surface tabling run manually, and the dropped metal debris will act as the abrasive. This accelerates wear on the component machining surface. Be aware of this during the run-in period.